Getting to Belgrade
Belgrade is easily reachable by plane. Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport (BEG) is well connected with direct daily flights to most of major European cities, as well as to New York (JFK) (5 times a week). Therefore, flying to Belgrade is generally possible with no or at most 1 stop.
Below is an incomplete overview of major cities with direct connection to Belgrade and the operating carrier(s).
- Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways
- Amsterdam: Air Serbia, Transavia
- Athens: Aegean Airlines, Air Serbia
- Basel/Mulhouse: Wizz Air
- Berlin: Air Serbia
- Bucharest: Air Serbia, TAROM
- Brussels: Air Serbia
- Copenhagen: Air Serbia
- Doha: Qatar Airways
- Dortmund: Wizz Air
- Dubai: flydubai
- Düsseldorf: Air Serbia
- Eindhoven: Wizz Air
- Frankfurt: Air Serbia, Lufthansa
- Geneva: Easy Jet
- Gothenburg: Wizz Air
- Hamburg: Air Serbia
- Istanbul: Air Serbia, Pegasus, Turkish Airlines
- Lisbon: TAP Portugal
- London: Air Serbia, Wizz Air
- Milan: Air Serbia
- Moscow: Aeroflot, Air Serbia
- Munich: Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- New York (JFK): Air Serbia
- Oslo: Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Paris: Air Serbia, Wizz Air
- Prague: Air Serbia
- Rome: Alitalia, Air Serbia
- Stockholm: Air Serbia, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Wizz Air
- Stuttgart: Air Serbia
- Tel Aviv: Air Serbia, Israir
- Vienna: Air Serbia, Austrian Airlines
- Warsaw: LOT Polish Airlines
- Zurich: Air Serbia, Swiss International Airlines
Getting to the conference hotel
Taxi is the easiest and recommended way of getting from Belgrade airport to your hotel.
Official taxis departing from Belgrade airport have the flat rate fares to destinations in Belgrade which are divided in 6 Zones (for more information see this leaflet (see page 2 for English)). Most of the hotels are located in Zones 1 and 2, with the following prices:
- 1400 RSD (or 14 EUR) for Zone 1, which includes the conference hotel (Crowne Plaza) and destinations/hotels in the “new Belgrade”.
- 1800 RSD (or 18 EUR) for Zone 2, which includes destinations/hotels in the “old Belgrade” - across the Sava river.
Please take a taxi receipt at the TAXI INFO information desk in the baggage claim hall, which contains the name of your destination and appropriate price for the taxi service.